What information we gather?
Social Lab must receive or collect some information to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services. We require certain information to deliver our Services and without this we will not be able to provide our Services to you. For example, you must provide your business details and personal details to create an account to use our Services.
1. Information you give us
You (term used for personnel acting on behalf of business) provide certain personal and business information.
a. Personal Information is data that can be used to identify a person. Personal Information including: Your full name, address, email address, telephone number(s), date of birth and bank or any proof of Your identity and/or address that we may request on case-to-case basis.
b. Business Information is data that can be used to identify and verify the business. Business information includes – business name, address, email address, phone numbers, registration details, GSTN, Bank Account etc. that we may request on case-to-case basis.
2. Automatic Information
• Usage And Log Information : We collect information about your activity on our Services, like service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (including how you use our Services, your Services settings, how you interact with others using our Services and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities and interactions), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports. This also includes information about when you registered to use our Services.
• Device And Connection Information : We collect device and connection-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, battery level, app version, browser information, mobile network, connection information (including phone number, mobile operator or ISP), language and time zone, IP address, device operations information, and identifiers.
• Location Information : Collecting location information is integral in order bring transparency and traceability in our work. We collect and use precise location information from your device with your permission when you choose to use services like for taking pictures and uploading them to our servers. Even if you do not use our location-related features, we use IP addresses and other information like phone number area codes to estimate your general location (e.g., city and state). We also use your location information for diagnostics and troubleshooting purposes.
• E-mail Communications : We often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Social Lab.
3. Third party information
We receive information about you from other users. For example, when recycler provides raw material procurement proof i.e. purchase bill or e-way bill information about the scrap dealer is revealed; when multiple Tenants (EPR service provider agencies using Saksham technology platform to manage their EPR related activities) provide details of their customer.
How we use information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Social Lab shares customer information only as described below.
• Our Services : We use information we have to operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support; completing purchases or transactions; send email, call and message notification; improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
• Safety, Security, And Integrity :. We use information we have to verify accounts and activity; combat harmful conduct; protect users against bad experiences and spam; and promote safety, security and integrity on and off our Services.
• Business Transfers : As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Your Information?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Managing and Retaining Information
In case you terminate your Account with us, we shall destroy all the data collected from you, except the records and the data pertaining to the transactions undertaken using our Services or the Application(s). Please note that under the applicable laws, we are required to maintain record of these transaction with us including personal data such as your name, contact details, your number, transaction history etc. Other than the information specified above, we will delete all Personal Information that we hold about you when your Account is terminated. We will not retain your online banking, TAN and/or password information.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event defined as any event that is beyond our reasonable control and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, pandemic, epidemic, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Update To Our Policy
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Social Lab Environmental Solutions Pvt.Ltd is a waste management company committed to creating people-centric waste management solutions, we help brands take-back and scientifically dispose of post-consumer plastic waste of their products and also specialize in providing solid waste management services.
S1, Second Floor, Manik Arcade, Kalda Corner, 431001